27 September, 2010

Book Challenge Update #2

Alec made my day the other day when he posted a Book Challenge... Win! Finally something worked out...and then come the rest of the Challenge posts...

Alec's review: Empress of Outer Space (Win Win!) I HAVE to read this now.


PW's review: A Shadow on the Glass (Not quite fail...but almost)

Abby's review: The World Invisible (Tread with caution Fail)


Melissa's review: People of the Sword (Rage Against the Machine Fail - This is for the people of the Sword) That's at least what the title reminded me of.

Let me know if you have a book/review for the challenge. Please make it a win, but let me know anyway. :)

5 comments:

Todd Newton said...

They come to slice you up again /
This is for the PEOPLE OF THE SWORD

lol

Bryce L. said...

haha, you're good people Todd, good people. :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

lol. Good one Todd.

Well, this is really something how so many of these books are a fail. Says something about reviews out here. Well, hopefully you get more wins.

Thanks for the challenge, I found it interesting.

Bryce L. said...

@Melissa - Thanks for joining in even at the cost of a less-than-stellar reading experience. :)

Unknown said...

I just want to say that I have decided to give it a second go on the book challenge, this time I have chosen the one and only Robert Stanek.