02 September, 2010

Your Assistance is Requested

Oh readers of all things fantastic, on bended knee I implore you,  heed these words! A friend of mine needs a little help completing her dissertation and needs a few more volunteer test subjects willing to undergo a frontal lobotomy.... just kidding. She just needs you to fill out a brief survey. It would mean a lot to me if you would help her out. All participants are also entered to win three $50 Amazon gift cards!

I am conducting an online survey as part of my dissertation, and I would really like your help.  The survey looks at different relationships and the ways that they interact.  Anyone is eligible to take the survey, as long as you are over 18, have at least one sibling (half-siblings, stepsiblings, adopted siblings, and foster siblings are fine; it does not have to be a full biological sibling), and have been in at least one romantic relationship.  The survey should take about 15-25 minutes to complete, and those who take the survey can enter to win one of three $50 gift cards to Amazon.com.  Take the survey.

 So please help her out. Take the survey, share this post and help someone graduate!

6 comments:

Todd Newton said...

Wow, that one is kind of long!

bloggeratf said...

Shhhhhhhh.

BStearns said...

Glad to help! I shall share it as well, just for you! But I must confess, my sharing isn't without a catch. I expect cookies in return. And good cookies too, not those cheap crappy ones :P

Bryce L. said...

I thought the 15-25 minutes was a good estimate. :)

@BStearns - Do you take eCookies? :D

redhead said...

eh, that was a little long, but not too bad. Your friend will be bored to tears with my responses, as I had a completely normal childhood with completely normal parents, and I am currenly in a loving healthy marriage.


And I'm with BStearns, I don't need an Amazon card, but I do want me some cookies!!

Michael Cummings said...

Only for folks with siblings. Us only-children are asked to exit the survey :/