14 July, 2011

It's News To Me #17 - Cover Up or Duck and Cover or Now You're Cover-ed or ...

A couple great covers have come out lately for some really great books, well, I can only really vouch for a couple (in terms of content), but I'm sure the others won't disappoint either.

I can vouch for this great novella, New Spring. I don't yet know if I like this cover art though. I think it could grow on me.


Here's another I can vouch for, Deadhouse Gates. Read the Malazan Book of the Fallen if you haven't already. It will blow your mind. Compared to the Gardens of the Moon Sub Press, which is really unfair, this pales. But so does EVERYTHING else. On it's own, I think it represents the book quite nicely.


This is one I can't vouch for, but it's Caine. I really need to catch up on this series:


I own the first one of these, The Adamantine Palace, but here's the third already. I really really love these covers.
And that's the news...at least to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the New Spring cover but that's because it appeals to the girly side of me :)

Bryce L. said...

Haha, that's great. It's pretty knight-in-shining-armor-y. :)