21 May, 2012

Updates

As you've surely noticed, things have gotten a bit slow around here lately. I thought I'd add another update to let you know what's going on.

I'm in the midst of bar studying, a measly 10 hours a day of multiple choice questions, lectures, memorization, etc. Luckily this is the last test I will ever take (hopefully). Although depending on who you talk to, everything seems to be a test for a lawyer...and mostly, it's just the test not to act like a lawyer... :)

You may have heard that my wife's having twins in a couple months (another hopefully - that they don't arrive sooner), but she's been put on bed rest. We have a two-year-old, so that makes things a bit difficult and we decided to move in with family. This will help with bar studying in the long run, but right now it's a bit stressful.

As far as reading goes, I've actually finished a few and I'm almost done with one more. They would be:

(Love this cover)
  • Darker Angels by M.L.N. Hanover (finished)
  • The Long Walk by Stephen King writing as Richard Bachman (finished)
  • The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King (Dark Tower 4.5) (almost finished)

As soon as I get some time, I'll get some reviews up for these. I hope to have at least one done this week if possible. This summer will continue to be pretty sparse and I appologise, but at the same time, I really really don't want to have to sit for the bar again.

0 comments: